Wednesday, June 6, 2007

A Pick-me up

Ugh. The Giants can't score, Kobe wants out of LA, the Kings are among the bottom-feeders in the NHL, and the 49ers are months away from playing. This is definitely ugly times in our house for sports. That is...until I ran across this. Make sure you turn the sound up:



Also, if you're in the self-pity mood that I find myself in tonight, make sure you watch this and this, and turn on some Goo Goo Dolls or something. Doing so reveals Sabean's strategery: pick up the guys we've beaten up on! Plus it's always fun to watch Armando serve up belt-high fastballs to our team!

2 comments:

Kevin Hayward said...

I'm so glad we got rid of that tub (Benitez). On a side note, I can't believe JT Snow had 96 RBIs that season. His last few years with us he was lucky to get 60.

On another side note, here's to all three of the Giants' first-round draft choices panning out, and soon.

Will said...

That video is fantastic.